RULES:

DO YOU KNOW THE RULES? KEEP THEM IN MIND WHEN POSTING.

Remember: Two posts per week per person.
You may only post Monday-Friday.

You must have signed the rules before you can post.

Thursday 13 October 2011

Random--->

 Hello dollies! I was reading a blog the other day and I got this great idea. What is our SD outfit History like? I mean, we all remeber our first purchase and our first saved doll, first outfit and whatnot, but let's look a bit into my SD "Scrapbook". And Yes, I did this in my album, classy, I know;P

Ok, this are my baby years. Somebody else dresses babies, and here I just followed what all non-ss are wearing. Letting them dress me. I'm new and afraid to test the style waters so I just go for baby clothes. That's sad.
Now were in my "little girl" stage. I'm obsessed with flowers and bows, especially in my hair. I like wearing bright colours long necklaces. Btw: This was after my first ss day. Those earings were my first Hotbuys and I bought the platinum blonde hair color and was OBSESSED with it.
Right, I'm in my teens now. I'm a full on superstar and trying out all the hair and features available to me. my style has evolved a little but I'm still stuck in boring-world. It's stardoll, you can wear whatever you want! But I hadn't realised that yet. This is the stage where you are on the experimenting with style, but still playing it way too safe.
Obviously, we are now in the 'Discovery' stage. Also known as the "What the hell was I thinking" stage. I was hooked on that bob and bunny-ears like, FOREVER. And with it my style was bordering on weird. In this stage you have discovered that you can wear whatever you want, but this knowledge overwhelms you so much you DO wear whatever you want. And you, of course, overdo it.
 And then finally, you reach my current stage. One where you know your style. You wear interesting outfits that seem fashionable to you and you are at peace with how you look. There is a balance of originality and trend. This is the stage where most dolls are in.


There is, of course, a next stage which I have yet to reach. Many Elites are there already. (That's not me) It's called the creative stage. It's when you see a medoll with an GORGEOUS dress and you want to take it of to see the label, and you realise it's a lot of interior items, or a hundred different pieces of unique clothing added tohether to form an amazing dress.This is stage usually happens when SD clothes is just not pretty enough, or maybe they get boring, and you feel you can make something better...

Well, that's what my random post is about. All I want to know is: Which stage are you in? Do you want to showcase your own Outfit History? Then do it!
xoxoxo.
Vi




 P.s. I saw myself on the catwalk today! That is soooo weird! I didn't even know it was possible! Have you ever seen yourself there? What are the chances that out of  130 000 000 members you would see yourself?!

I'm the one on the right;)

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is so cool seeing yourself on catwalk jealousy x I agree some people just have a talent for making outfits x

    ReplyDelete