RULES:

DO YOU KNOW THE RULES? KEEP THEM IN MIND WHEN POSTING.

Remember: Two posts per week per person.
You may only post Monday-Friday.

You must have signed the rules before you can post.

Thursday 8 September 2011

Affordable Fashion ;)

 
Hey Everyone! I too would like too apologise for my horrendous banner, I know my hair stops in the middle of no where, I'm working on that;)

I'm doing a segment called "Affordable Fashion" every Monday, in this post I'll take a specific store and create a very affordable look for non-SS (maybe one for SS too), this outfit will be cheap but still look every bit as stylish as a Superstar one. I doing Fallen Angel first, not because it's my favourite store, but its the last store in the Starplaza and I like starting from the back:)

Non-SS

 
I am wearing:
*Ribbon Bracelet 30sc
*Strappy Sandal 40sc
*Skinny Trousers 60sc
*Tube top 40sc
*Smoking Vest 50sc
*Wrap Belt 40sc
*Fingerless Gloves 30sc
TOTAL= 290 starcoins
You can get this outfit in 8 days by using the the Starcoin Earning system (If you have Zero starcoins)
 
Then I thought I would add a SS outfit too, though you can't really call it affordable fashion beacause all SS items are expensive, but I added it anyway because superstars can afford anything so her goes:

Superstar

 
I am wearing:
*High heels with studs 5SD
*Ripped Jeans 9SD
*Stargazing Skull tee 13SD
*Stargate Blazer 13SD (Gorgeous, isn't it?)
*Silver Shackle Cuffs 40sc each
TOTAL=40SD and 80sc

So that was my first Affordable Fashion post! What do you think?

P.S- For my other post I'm thinking of doing random stuff for example: Stardoll History, Fashion and make-up tips, Reviews of magazines, etc.
 Would you like to see anything else on this blog that I could do? Let me know! :)

xoxoxo,
Vitalstatistick


No comments:

Post a Comment