RULES:

DO YOU KNOW THE RULES? KEEP THEM IN MIND WHEN POSTING.

Remember: Two posts per week per person.
You may only post Monday-Friday.

You must have signed the rules before you can post.

Sunday 11 September 2011

Affordable Fashion

Hello dear readers, it's Monday and so it's time for my second affordable fashion post. This time it was Rio and it was also a ghastly selection of clothes so you'll just have to excuse the not-so-great outfits.
In the making of these outfit I try to keep in mind what the store is about. When I think of Rio I think of the city it's named after, but more importantly the festival and these are the words that come to mind: colourful, playful, unique, bold and exciting.
So that's basically what these looks are:

Non-SS:




   I am wearing:
  • Pastel Bustier top 40sc
  • Sparkly Shorts 50sc
  • Laced Sandals 40sc
  • Bee sting Belt 40sc
  • Purple one-shoulder top 80sc
  • Karin Feller inspired necklace 50sc
Total: 300sc
Using the starcoin earning system, you can get this outfit in 8 days.

 Superstar: 




I am wearing:
  • Violet X platforms 13sd
  • Leggings 6sd
  • Bee sting belt 40sc
  • City Leopard Printed top 6sd 
Total: 25SD and 40sc  
My last SS look was very expensive, so I tried to tone down the price on this one a bit, which is why it is also considerably less awesome. I did stay true to the describing words though.

Ok then! That was my second post of this segment! Which looks  did you like more? Is there a specific store you would like to see?  Do you think I could turn this int a competition? Comment, Comment, Comment!!

xoxo,
Vitalstatistick  

No comments:

Post a Comment