RULES:

DO YOU KNOW THE RULES? KEEP THEM IN MIND WHEN POSTING.

Remember: Two posts per week per person.
You may only post Monday-Friday.

You must have signed the rules before you can post.

Tuesday 20 September 2011

How to make some cool designs








Hello guyz :)
The previous time I show you how to make a creative suite and now I'll show you how to make some cool designs on stardoll..
So first of all you must know what you want to design..You can get inspired by starplaza's clothes,by magazins or anything else you want..

Here are some of my designs:


This time I'll show you how you can make a dkny t-shirt..




1.


2.

3.

4.




5.


So if you know how to make this you'll also be able to make designs like this but with whichever logos you want.Also you can add a print in order to make it even better :)


Did you like it?Would you like me to show you how to design more of my designs?if yes which?

Anyway thats all for now :)
Bye :)


No comments:

Post a Comment